About

Mindfulness is a mental skill… you can learn it, cultivated it and improve over time. It is a type of awareness that arises from consciously paying attention, non judgmentally, to the present moment.

IT IS KNOWING WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

 

Do you know that your life is run by the subconscious mind? It controls 95% of our actions, emotions and behaviours, while only the remaining 5% is the result of conscious thought.

This means that most of the time we are not aware of the decisions we are making.

Through mindfulness practice you become more aware of our thoughts, feelings, mental habits and perceptions and eventually you can choose how you want to respond rather than just reacting to life in preconditioned and habitual ways.

Imagine that you can get off the autopilot, make conscious choices and decide how you want to live.  Imagine being able to fully appreciate each moment without judgment and expectation. Imagine living life to it is full potential and experiencing it with all your senses.

Mindfulness brings acceptance, kindness and compassion towards others but most of all towards yourself.

It is a superpower, which is available to all of us.

 

KEY BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS PRACTICE

  • Reduction of stress and tension
  • Ability to think clearly and focus
  • Sense of inner peace
  • More happiness and joy in daily life
  • Increased creativity
  • Acceptance and deep confidence
  • Increased self-awareness
  • Greater physical health and sense of well-being
  • Better sleep and greater relaxation

the founder

Hi, I am Kasia. I am a certified Mindfulness based Awareness Coach & certified Well-being Coach.

I do this work because I believe we all deserve to feel truly content, worthy and good about ourselves. I also believe that with the right guidance we are all capable of creating our own happiness and with the right amount of work and commitment we can become the best version of ourselves.

If you are interested in my story, read on.

 

Over time dance became more associated with pain and suffering than with happiness and joy

I started performing professionally at the age of 13 in musical theatre shows in Warsaw. I decided to follow my dreams and audition for a place in one of the most respected musical theatre schools in London. They awarded me a scholarship and I moved to London alone at the age of 16. As you can imagine it was a massive challenge for me and for my family but I was absolutely certain about what I wanted.

Training was extremely intense and without the right physical support I started to struggle with injuries.

Over time dance became more associated with pain and suffering than with happiness and joy. Having put so much work into my studies I made the extremely difficult choice to quit dancing and focus on acting alone.

 

For the next 10 years I lived between Warsaw and London. Everyday life meant stressful auditions, dealing with external judgment and constant financial uncertainty but also many interesting and ambitious projects, which contributed to my growth both as an artist and as a person. Over the years I attended several workshops with world renowned acting coaches. Their approach focused on character development through the development of oneself, since true acting is simply living the life of your character. You need to find all the emotions, motivations and reasoning in yourself before you can give it to your character. Only then do you become the part you are playing and this is what all the great actors do… this is the “magic”.

 

Simultaneously I was drawn to the other side of the camera/stage and soon began working as a TV producer in an international advertising production company in Warsaw. This gave me an opportunity to grow in a completely new way. I was fortunate to work on a number of high profile international projects with exciting creative talent. In 2011 I fell in love with an English man and decided to explore production opportunities in the world’s capital of creative media production. From the moment I settled back in London I decided to focus on online and digital content, which meant entering the unknown yet again. These years spent in theatre and TV as an actress and producer gave me a very wide perspective on emotions, people, stress, on the nature of today’s world.

 

“Creativity, connection, growth & contribution was always a key driving force regardless of the work I was doing. In the last few years I knew there would be a shift in my life, I could feel I was growing to focus on something new. I have been practicing yoga and meditation for many years and it has always been an anchor for me. Being able to use this as a tool to help others find peace, clarity and new perspective is an amazing vision which makes me excited for the future but also excited today, in the present moment. Because all we really have is here and now.”